We stand out from the competition.
Watch this video to learn more about the MBA program at UNH's Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics.
- We are one of only 5 percent of business schools worldwide to hold AACSB accreditation — the gold standard in business education.
- We are the only MBA in northern New England with Part-Time and Online MBA programs ranked among the nation’s top 100 by U.S. News & World Report. That makes us #1 in northern New England.
- Our research-active faculty brings the analytical tools and cutting edge insights to their teaching, and our former executives and managers bring real-world perspective.
- Residencies enable our students to engage with leaders on Wall Street and in China.
- Our MBA programs are offered in Durham, on New Hampshire’s seacoast, and in Manchester, the state’s urban center -- both situated an hour north of Boston. The program can also be taken 100 percent online.
- Beginning with a core curriculum focused on today’s business needs, you can customize your education with six industry-focused specializations in finance, data & business analytics, marketing, global business, growth & innovation, and hospitality management.
- We have a dedicated Career and Professional Success office to help you land that job. Placement rate in 2016 was 94 percent.
- GMAT waived with five years professional or military experience.
If you are the type of person who believes that hard work pays off, and you don’t want to squander time reaching your next career goal, than the UNH Paul College Full-Time MBA program is for you. A small cohort of like-minded individuals who are equally driven to excel will surround you. And because you will complete your MBA in less than one year, it is a great return on your investment of both time and money. The core curriculum includes 13 courses that grow your skills in general management, three electives, and optional specializations. The college also integrates strong partnerships with the corporate community, and a corporate consulting project culminates your experience.
If you are a working professional who likes taking classes face-to-face, with online classes also available, than our nationally ranked Part-Time MBA is for you. This innovative program has rapidly grown to become our most popular MBA program, with evening classes taught on our Durham and Manchester campuses, and the flexibility to take classes online, as well. Taught by the same great faculty as our full-time program, you can take classes at a pace that works for your life, earning your degree in two to six years. The curriculum includes 10 core courses, and six electives. Start your program in August or in January.
Our nationally ranked Online MBA program has everything the part-time program offers, with the bonus of taking classes from anywhere around the world. The curriculum is identical to the part-time program, allowing students to take classes entirely online, or face-to-face if they choose. The same great faculty who teach in our other programs teaches classes asynchronously, and you can log on at anytime during the week, adding to the flexibility of the online option. What makes our online program stand out is the quality of our student and faculty engagement, and the services and technology support available. Start your program in August or January.